GoldPriceG.com ("Website") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), the text of which can be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, GoldPriceG.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our Website that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
1. Notice of Alleged Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our Website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GoldPriceG.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit GoldPriceG.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
2. Designated Copyright Agent
GoldPriceG.com's Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Only DMCA notices should be sent to the Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other communications should be directed to GoldPriceG.com through our "Contact Us" page. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
3. Counter Notice
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Copyright Agent, GoldPriceG.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that person that GoldPriceG.com may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at GoldPriceG.com's discretion.
4. Repeat Infringers
In accordance with Section 512(i)(1)(A) of the DMCA, GoldPriceG.com will, in appropriate circumstances, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. GoldPriceG.com reserves the right to define the criteria for determining repeat infringement and to apply such criteria in its sole discretion.
5. Modifications to DMCA Policy
GoldPriceG.com reserves the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes to the DMCA Policy constitutes your acceptance of the updated policy. It is your responsibility to regularly review this DMCA Policy to stay informed of any updates.
6. Governing Law
This DMCA Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state in which GoldPriceG.com is headquartered, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy, please feel free to contact us through our "Contact Us" page.